Friday, August 21, 2015

Finished big shell sleep sack

As promised,  here is the finished sleep sack. I don't usually like to crochet certain things in only one color so I kept with the rose and white color scheme of the hat, mitts, and booties. In the original pattern, the creator used one color (golden rod?). I used the rose for the bottom 12 rows, switched to white for the main body,  and then finished it off with a simple SC border.

Yes that is a diaper wipe, no it's not used. Peanut got into the wipes bin again. She likes to "blow her nose" on "napkins". (read: wipe the top of her lip once and discard the tissue/wipe/papertowel/etc. on the floor or anywhere else close by).

*After-thought on this pattern: I'm thinking maybe I'll make an adult sized sleep sack for the couch X-D. What do you think?

2 comments: